The vision of the Department is to be a leading world-class Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Department in any University with National and International acclaim; a Department where the advancement of agricultural engineering technology is continuously dynamic and where disciplined and leading engineers equipped with necessary knowledge, skills and morals, required in the public and private sectors of the economy are raised for the much needed agricultural revolution, rapid industrialization and development of Nigeria, Africa and the world.
The mission is to develop into an International resource center that will continue to support and develop scientific innovations and inventions aimed at providing solutions to numerous challenges stalling the all-round agricultural development of Nigeria and Africa which would be achieved through these frontiers:
- » Innovation in engineering and technology necessary to drive the agrarian revolution mandate of Landmark University and beyond.
- » State-of-the-art technological and engineering training that prepares the graduates for responsibilities of the workplace.
- » Continuous engagement and commitment to appropriate teaching and research activities so as to produce the most sought-after agricultural engineers by all employers of labour, post graduate schools and Research institutes all over the world.
- » Establish workable and sustainable industry-institution linkages for mutually beneficial relationships.
- » Sound moral training that will result in graduates who have sound moral principles engraved in their innermost being.
- » A conducive environment for excellence in Engineering and Technology where expertise and facilities to accelerate the pace of industrial development can be provided and sustained.
- » Generation of revenue through the development and production of simple, efficient and effective agricultural tools and machines.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.